Monday, November 29, 2010

Purchased

So these bad boys are my purchase for the day
off of Gilt!
{a discount website that is amazing!! JOIN today!}

Aren't they amazing?!!
Bird Salad Plates- $ 24, originally $40
Crown Dessert Plates- $24, originally $40
I am going to make these plates into
cake stands for Christmas gifts!
I'll let you know how they turn out...


And these wonderful serving platters...
The brown one is pedestaled!
Crown platter- $32, originally $55
Brown platter- $20, originally $32

3 comments:

  1. these plates are gorgeous!! i love them! great purchase, gilt is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Great purchase, indeed! I'm so glad I found your blog...so pretty and girlie! Love it!
    your newest follower...yay me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope I am on your "to give" list!

    ReplyDelete